Brand Learning leaps to 5th place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies
Brand Learning has been awarded 5th place in 2009 The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For. We were also awarded the maximum, 3 star ‘outstanding’ accreditation by ‘Best Companies’.
Best Companies Ltd surveyed over 200,000 employees in 997 companies and carried out an evaluation of each organisation’s key date, processes and policies to provide an independent assessment of success on the key factors proven to contribute to high employee workplace engagement.
In addition to the ‘overall’ Top 5 ranking, Brand Learning achieved outstanding performance scores on the following key success measures:
- People going out of their way to help: Top 1
- Managers helping staff fulfil their potential: Top 4
- Company run on sound principles: Top 5
- Managers are excellent role models: Top 5
- Faith in the company’s leaders: Top 6
- Pride in working for the company: Top 6
- Getting a buzz from work: Top 6
Brand Learning helps clients drive profitable, demand-led growth by enabling organisations, and the individuals within them, to excel at customer-centric marketing.
For further information contact: email@example.com